Thursday, July 17, 2008

Procrastination

A dear friend sent me this cartoon as well as a few others. I thought it was so funny because it really demonstrates procrastination the way I treat my exercise program. I have been exercising for a long time, but I put it off until the very last minute because I absolutely hate to do it. I love the benefits of it, but it is just one more thing to add to my to do list that I wish I could just forget about. Anyhoo, I hope it makes you laugh. Everyone needs a good laugh. Too bad that doesn't burn major calories!

2 comments:

  1. i see you have your sitemeter up. 9 visits today...quite impressive for a new blogger i must say. did you read my comment from yesterdays post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! That's too funny. I linked to you from Shannon over at Bless Our Nest. Welcome to bloggy world, be careful not to let is such you in too much. :)

    -- Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts