Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Favorites

I love my husbands hands. Sometimes I will look at them and think of all the things he does with them. He rubs my back when I'm sick to make me feel better. He rubs my back simply because I enjoy it. He works hard around the house to make it better and to teach our boys a good work ethic. He shakes hands with others in the business to provide for our family's well-being. He holds babies and teaches them pat-a-cake. I love to hold his hands. It makes me feel loved when he holds mine. His hands are beautiful to me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, it's nice to have blog friends...I just started my blog a few weeks ago, so I'm just getting the hang of it, but it's a lot of fun. :)
    Congrats on your sons marriage! That must be exciting having a new daughter in law.

    Oh as far as losing my pictures...I am totally sick about it, but I can't do anything about it. I keep racking my brain to remember what pics I had on there that I lost. Maybe it's better that I don't remember.

    Oh, I am going to add you to my blog drawing for the Toile Handbag. I will be drawing on the July 16th. :)

    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my husbands hands as well - so safe and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love his hands too. They're the same little hands I used to hold and kiss if I needed to "kiss him well."

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts