Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Special Assignment

COCO has given me the letter "C" to use to list ten of my favorite things.

1. Christ - That one was pretty easy. I am a Christian and hope you are too.
2. Church - This is where most of my friends and I are together.
3. Coast - I love going to the beach in all seasons of the year.
4. Coats - I seem to be running on the cold-blooded side the older I get.
5. Chocolate - Who doesn't like chocolate?
6. Classical Music - This helps me relax sometimes.
7. Carnival - My favorite cruise line.
8. Christmas - I love getting together with the whole family.
9. Cologne - I love spritzing on the perfume; it makes me feel pretty.
10. Candles - There is something romantic about a burning candle.

I'm glad I reached the tenth one. I was running out of "C" favorites. I bet I will think of ten more in the middle of the night. If you would like to play along, give me a sweet thought (below), and I will assign you a letter. This has been fun!

1 comment:

Sweet thoughts