Wednesday, September 17, 2008

$ale $ale $ale

Why is it that whenever I see a sales sign over a clothes rack (or any rack for that matter) that I'm instantly drawn to it. My heart starts beating a little faster and my breathing becomes more rapid. Could it be a panic attack or something similar to a craving or an addiction? I don't know.

My husband will tell you that I'm not a natural shopper. In fact, I usually wait until the last minute that I need something. That's when I'll run into the store, grab the necessary item, pay, and run out. I'm probably out of breath because I'm in a hurry.

Well it is less than 24 hours before we board an airplane headed to Niagara Falls. The weather is a little cooler than here in NC. I have nothing to wear people, absolutely nothing. I have purposely tried to keep my wardrobe very limited since I'm still trying to lose weight. I have church clothes and clothes I don't go out in (you all know the kind I'm talking about). So, if I decide to go hiking, well, let's just say my Sunday morning best isn't going to work.

(Darlin', if you read this before you come home today, just let me say it's not as bad as it sounds.)

Anyway, I just decided to head on over to JCPenny's to see what they have on sale. I purchased two pair of jeans and some tops. Pay. As I'm strolling out of the store, minding my own business, I see it! You know those cute night gowns, well, you know. Anyway, I saw, liked and bought it. Yay! I am going out of town you know, and all girls need "that little something" special.

I will now get busy packing because I now have something to pack. I'll try to post a few pictures when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. If you didn't belive God was awesome before you went you will after you see the falls. No way any man could create the majesty and beauty that is Niagra Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nightgown could be worn with high heels and pass for decent wear in the airport (ha ha ha)!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts