Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crafts

I have not been gifted with the talent of making crafts, but I just had to try it! My sister-in-law made a few and she did a fabulous job. There is a picture of one in a post I did a few days ago. Go ahead and scan down. See, what do you think. I decided to try two to give to my secret sis. I'm not very exactly pleased with them, but if she doesn't like them, she can turn them around. I only painted one side. If you click on the picture, you'll see what I'm talking about. If I had all the real painting products, it might have turned out better.

3 comments:

  1. I like them! And, I think she will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to bring yours back to mamma's at Christmas. I need to "fatten up" your letters. when i came home and looked at mine, i realized i should've used the original font I had chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts