Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Painting

This first picture is something that I've wanted to do since I've seen it here. She has step-by-step instructions. Just scroll down to her post on it on August 1. The V on the plaque was another project I wanted to try. I saw this here. Joy has a great blog site. Just go back through her stuff. I love looking at the different things to do.

This second picture is of my youngest painting his room. He really wanted to take a part in the action. The poor thing has had train border since this was his nursery.

This is what we did with his room. You can definitely tell he is a UNC fan.
On a funny note. When I got home from church and having lunch at my in-law's home, I realized I had on two different earrings. No one said anything to me. Either they really didn't notice or just didn't want to say anything to me about it. It was one of those laugh out loud moments. We all need those every once in a while.



4 comments:

  1. I love how your five minute project turned out! It's so fun to see the different variations on the same idea. I'll link to you on Thursday's post.
    Your son's room looks great too. I'm in the midst of gathering thrift store finds so that I can makeover my youngest son's room. Although I'm thinking that decluttering his room is going to take longer than the makeover. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't notice the earring...you know me well enough to know i would've said something. and tell your youngest that i do not approve of his room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. found a new blog i thought you might like...www.whatsfordin-din.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter,Jennifer Boykin just sent me the address to your blog. I have a NC State room in my house. Three red walls and one white one. I, however, painted a wolf on the red wall above his head board. I think you should paint a ram on his wall. It really is quite easy to do if you can get your hands on an overhead projector.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts