It has been a good Christmas break. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I am spoiled and know it. Have a good week.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
The Lull before the Storm
It is a slow, relaxing Sunday afternoon. I am on the computer, reading blogs, and shopping on ebay. The man is getting a nap; the boys are fighting discussing who will play on the wii, or is it the play station. Anyway, the storm starts tomorrow. Getting up at the crack of dawn is not my idea of how a morning should begin, but that is beside the point. We will all get up early and scurry around the house getting everything ready for our individual jobs. I'll make a lunch for the man and the youngest boy. Also, I will be making sure everyone has the necessary things for their day. Our junior high son will be carrying a bookbag, trumpet, gym bag and lunch box. I'll also check the calendar for appointments and game schedule. I'll also check the many notes on our fridge that didn't get into my calendar. I'll be lucky if I get a cup of coffee during this rush of activity. The husband will leave about 7:00, and the student and I will leave about 7:30. I'll be gone long enough for the dust to settle. Then I'll start housewifing. Is that a word? You know what I mean.
It has been a good Christmas break. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I am spoiled and know it. Have a good week.
It has been a good Christmas break. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I am spoiled and know it. Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We started in on our routines again this week and are slowly getting back into the swing of things! Hope your week is going well!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!