My sweet husband went out yesterday and purchased a new range for me. I've needed to have a burner repaired for a while, but just managed without it since it would have cost us about $200. Then, one of the elements in the oven went out. Since our family likes to eat, I was going to have to make-do with the remaining three elements on the stove top and microwave (and crockpot). I put my oven to use just about daily. I was going to be challenged into finding new meal ideas. We talked about repairing the oven, but we never decided anything. He called me yesterday and asked me to meet him at Sears. Because of work related opportunities, I could not get there with him. Last night, while I was at a basketball meeting, my providing man went to Sears, struck a deal, loaded a borrowed truck, unloaded said truck, and installed my new range. He called our oldest son to give him a hand in it. Thank you so much oldest son! My range looks just like this one, but I have five burners instead of four, yeah! I can not wait to use it! I have so many recipes I want to try. Thank you so much for my new range.Thankfulness - I'm so thankful for my children. My boys have been more of a blessing to me than I could have ever known. I love watching them grow up and become gentlemen. All three are very loving and considerate of others. All three are Christians. It is enough to make a mothers heart proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet thoughts