Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who holds your hand...

...when you are afraid?

Isaiah 41:13 says "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

I will be meditating on this verse this week. I will be flying to Florida to see my college son. I don't like travelling alone, because I am just a little skeered of any and all that could go wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Great verse! And, how exciting that you get to visit your son! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful visit. :o)

    P.S. I don't know how accurate these blog readability tests are, but they're fun to do, aren't they?! :o) How ironic that you didn't even go to college, but that's your "level" -- just goes to show you don't always need the little piece of paper to prove how smart you are! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will pray for safe travels for you. :)

    i agree that is a great verse as well! will keep that one handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be thankful the plane ride is only a couple of hours. My plane ride to Africa was about 18. Everything from the waist down goes numb from sitting. I'll pray for a safe journey!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts